As parents, it is important to limit our children's use of technology. Here are some tips to help achieve this goal:
1. Set clear rules and expectations for technology use.
2. Encourage non-tech activities such as reading, playing outside, and spending time with friends and family.
3. Monitor your child's technology use and be aware of what they are doing online.
4. Use parental controls and filters to block inappropriate content.
5. Set a good example by limiting your own technology use and engaging in non-tech activities with your child.
By following these tips, parents can help ensure their children have a healthy balance between technology use and other important activities.